The Brokedown Floatdown Returns for its 4th Year on July 21st, 2018 to Sleepy Creek on the Potomac in Berkeley Springs, WV. Complete with Live Music, Arts & Crafts, Food, Camping, and Fun on the Potomac River!
- Friday Early Arrival w/Camping and Bonfire Party
- Saturday Morning Float and Float Design Competition
- Live Music All Day and Night Saturday
- Kid Friendly with Multiple Play Areas
- Arts and Craft Vendors
- Food and Drink Vendors
- Parking, Camping, and Shuttles, are all Free w/Ticket
TICKETS (Includes Free Camping, Parking, and Shuttles)
- Friday-Sunday - $50 Presale/$60 Gate
- Saturday-Sunday - $40 Presale/$50 Gate
* KIDS 15 & UNDER ARE FREE (with parent or legal guardian only)
- RV/Camper - $20 (No Hookups)
- Pets - $10 (Per Pet)
- Friday - 4pm-Midnight (early arrival tickets only)
- Saturday - 8am-Midnight
- Sunday - Venue Closes at 4pm
THE SMALL PRINT
- Presale Pricing Ends on 7/15!
- Online Box Office Closes on 7/19!
- Cash Only at the Gate!
- Rain or Shine Event, All Sales are Final!
ABOUT THE VENUE
Sleepy Creek on the Potomac is the Home Venue for Events by Sleepy Creek Presents. It is located within a private campground, just outside of Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, where Sleepy Creek meets up with the Potomac River. The campground itself is for members only, but all Sleepy Creek Presents Events are open to the public. When visiting, please be respectful of their members and the private lots and structures that exist year-round within the venue!
Day Parking is available by request, otherwise, overnight camping is included and encouraged with your ticket purchase. Event camping is open field and stage adjacent, including areas for both family and quiet camping. All camping is with your tent or vehicle. There are no reserved sites, and no camping on private lots. All space is first come first serve. RV's are $20 extra. Sorry, no power or water hookups available for RV's. Small quiet generators are welcome, and Porto-Johns and a Potable Water will be on site.
ABOUT THE FLOAT
Shuttles will be provided to get you from the camping and stage area, to the river drop-in point. The drop-in point is at a large beach area, where the creek meets the river. The water is low and calm in this area. From the drop-in you can float up river 20min or so to the pull-out spot we have provided for you, and either take the short walk back to camp, or hop on another shuttle back to the drop-in point. You will never leave the venue property. Shuttles will operate approx 9am-4pm. You can float as often as you like, or just hang out at the beach area. Live Music will be at the drop-in til 4pm!
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Anyone can enter the float competition. All entries must float. Floats will be judged based on creativity. Entries will be taken at the drop-in point from 10am-2pm. Please name your float. Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place. 1st Place takes home 2 Free Tickets to Sleepy Creek HarFest 2018!
ABOUT THE RIVER AND CREEK
The River and Creek are free to access at your own risk. There will be no life guard on duty. It is also up to you to obey all state and federal laws concerning your use of the waterways. Please keep it both safe and clean. Sleepy Creek will not be held accountable for your actions. Again, AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Kids 15 & Under are free to attend with a parent present. Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Each kid will be issued a wristband with their contact info in case of an emergency. In case of scuffs and bruises, we will have a medical staff on location. It is up to you to supervise your kid at all times.
If you must bring your pet, they are allowed at an extra fee. However, we recommend you leave them behind. A festival experience is not for every pet. The staff reserves the right to refuse any pet. You will be required to leash and clean up after your pet. We will also not tolerate aggressive pets, or irresponsible pet owners, and reserve the right to remove you, and your pet, from the event at any time.
- Security Will Be Present At All Times
- Disruptive Behavior Will Not Be Tolerated
- No Illegal Activity Of Any Kind
- No Underage Drinking
- Leash and Clean Up After Your Pet
- Be Responsible For Your Trash
- Be Safe, Respectful, and Have Fun!
- This is a Family Friendly Event for All Ages! No Disrespectful Behavior will be Tolerated, No Fireworks, No Weapons, No Bad Attitudes, B.Y.O.B., Please Recycle, and Do Not Litter!
- All kids ages 17 and under MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Children Ages 15 and under are FREE!!
- Friendly Pets are permitted at $10 per pet, but MUST BE CLEANED UP AFTER AND KEPT ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES!
- No unauthorized vending. If you're not a registered vendor you may not sell or distribute anything on the festival grounds.
- All patrons must abide by all local, state, and federal laws. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUG SALES tolerated anywhere on the festival grounds. Anyone caught selling or distributing illicit substances will immediately have their wristband cut and be ejected from the festival. Further legal repercussions are likely.
- Sleepy Creek on the Potomac is privately owned and operated, and reserves the right to refuse or remove anyone, at any time, for any reason.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SEE YOU AT SLEEPY CREEK!