Sleepy Creek SpringDig Returns for a 7th Year!
May 1-3, 2020 - Sleepy Creek on the Potomac - Berkeley Springs, WV
It comes with much regret that we must cancel Sleepy Creek SpringDig 2020
We have held out as long as we can, and we thank you for all your patience during that time, but hosting the festival at this point is no longer an option. Please keep in mind that this decision is greater than any one of us, and has become the only option in guaranteeing the safety of all of us.
For those of you who have already purchased tickets, you will soon be given the option to either refund your SpringDig ticket, or simply transfer it to our HarFest event coming in October. This process is still being worked out so please hang in there while we get it ready for you. More info on this will be available real soon we promise!
In the meantime, please do your best to continue supporting original music in any way possible, and we truly hope to see you all come October!
AGAIN - PLEASE STAY CALM AS WE WORK OUT A REFUND/TRANSFER PROGRAM FOR SPRINGDIG TICKETS!
SLEEPY CREEK WAS
BEST SMALL FESTIVAL
by FESTY GONUTS!
CLICK THE LINK TO SEE MORE!
FESTIVAL HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
- Hand Picked Music Featuring Local & National Acts - Thursday Early Arrival Bonfire Party - Full Band Schedule Friday & Saturday - Free On-Site Camping & Parking - Local/Regional Arts, Crafts, & Food Vendors - Parades, Late Night Bonfires, & Open Jam Circles - Extremely Kid Friendly with Family Camping & Kids Zones - Face Painting, Costume Making, & Family Friendly Workshops
OFFICIAL SLEEPY CREEK PROMO VIDEO!
THE OFFICIAL 2020 LINEUP!
The Larry Keel Explosion
Rumpke Mountain Boys
Yo Mama's Big Fat Booty Band
Strung Like a Horse
The Stash Band
Pappy Biondo (of Cabinet)
Sleepy Creek All Star Jam (w/Keel, Rumpke, Pappy, Stash, and more!)
Midnight Spaghettie & the Chocolate G-Strings
The Jakobs Ferry Stragglers
The Plate Scrapers
Sleepy Creek Family Jam
Sleepy Creek Parade
*Plus a Special Bonfire Party for Early Arrivals*
(Thursday Arrivals Only!)
TICKETS (Per Person)
- Friday-Sunday - $75 until 3/1, $85 until 4/20, $100 after 4/20!
- Single Day Saturday - $45 until 3/1, $50 until 4/20, $60 after 4/20!
Rain Insurance can be Added to Each Ticket for $10!
ADDITIONAL ARRIVAL FEES
- Thursday Early Arrival - $10 (Per Person)
- RV/Camper - $25 (No Hookups Provided)
- Pets - $10 (Per Pet)
* CASH ONLY AT THE GATE
* SEE MORE INFO BELOW!
* KIDS 15 & UNDER ARE FREE*
(with parent or legal guardian)
* ALL PRICES INCLUDE FREE CAMPING AND PARKING*
(except RV's see below)
* RAIN INSURANCE IS AVAILABLE WITH YOUR TICKET*
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RAIN INSURANCE!
- Rain Insurance can be added to your Ticket for $10 if purchased before 4/20/20. Simply select the ticket option at checkout! To receive a refund, it must rain 1/2 of an inch between 7pm-11:59pm on either Friday or Saturday of your stay. If it does, you will receive a FULL REFUND on your ticket purchase! Seriously! NO STRINGS ATTACHED! Official measurements will be taken by an independent third party, Athenium Analytics, LLC.
- Thursday - 4:00pm (early arrivals only)
- Friday - 8:00am
- Saturday - 8:00am
ALL ATTENDEES MUST EXIT BY 4PM SUNDAY
THE FINE PRINT!
- PreSale Prices Increase on 3/1 and 4/20
- Rain Insurance Deadline is 4/20
- Online Sales End on 4/30
- Cash Only at the Gate, No Credit Cards or ATM on Site
- Rain or Shine Event
- All Sales are Final
ABOUT THE VENUE
Sleepy Creek on the Potomac is the Home Venue for Events by Sleepy Creek Presents. It is located within a private campground just outside of Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, where Sleepy Creek meets up with the Potomac River. The campground itself is for members only, but all Sleepy Creek Presents Events are open to the public. When visiting, please be respectful of their members and the private lots and structures that exist year-round within the venue.
Day Parking is available by request, otherwise, overnight camping is encouraged and included with your ticket purchase. Event camping is open field and stage adjacent, including areas for both family and quiet camping. All camping is with your tent or vehicle. There are no reserved sites. All space is first come first serve. No camping on private lots. An RV Pass is $25 extra. No power or water hookups available for RV's. Small quiet generators are welcome, and Porto-Johns and a Potable Water will be on site.
Kids 15 & Under are free to attend with a parent present. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Each kid will be issued a wristband with their contact info in case of an emergency. In case of scuffs and bruises, we will have a medical staff on location. It is up to you to supervise your kid at all times. You will be asked to leave if you cannot handle the responsibility.
If you must bring your pet, they are allowed at an extra fee. However, we recommend you leave them behind. A festival experience is not for every pet. The staff reserves the right to refuse any pet. You will also be required to leash and clean up after your pet. We will not tolerate aggressive pets, or irresponsible pet owners, and reserve the right to remove you, and your pet, from the event at any time.
ABOUT THE RIVER AND CREEK
The River and Creek are free to access at your own risk. There will be no life guard on duty, and we cannot guarantee your safety. It is also up to you to obey all state and federal laws concerning your use of the waterways. Please keep it both safe and clean. Sleepy Creek will not be held accountable for your actions. Again, AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Security Will Be Present At All Times
- Disruptive Behavior Will Not Be Tolerated
- No Illegal Activity Of Any Kind
- No Underage Drinking
- Leash and Clean Up After Your Pet
- Be Responsible For Your Own Trash
- Be Safe, Respectful, and Have Fun!
- This is a Family Friendly Event for All Ages! Disrespectful Behavior WILL NOT be Tolerated, No Fireworks, No Weapons, No Bad Attitudes, B.Y.O.B., Please Recycle, and Do Not Litter!
- All kids ages 17 and under MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. Children Ages 15 and under are FREE!!
- Friendly Pets are permitted at $10 per pet, but MUST BE CLEANED UP AFTER AND KEPT ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES!
- NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING. If you're not a registered vendor you may not sell or distribute anything on the festival grounds.
- All patrons must abide by all local, state, and federal laws. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUG SALES tolerated anywhere on the festival grounds. Anyone caught selling or distributing illicit substances will immediately have their wristband cut and be ejected from the festival. Further legal repercussions are likely.
- Sleepy Creek on the Potomac is privately owned and operated, and reserves the right to refuse or remove anyone, at any time, for any reason!
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE
DIRECT TICKET LINK
DRIVING DIRECTIONS (IS A MUST!)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GENERAL CONTACT INFO